Marathon Petroleum Company LP
Indianapolis, IN 46222
$132,000 a year
Fair pay, according to 67% of employee reviews
Pulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Full Job Description
An exciting career awaits you
At MPC, we’re committed to being a great place to work – one that welcomes new ideas, encourages diverse perspectives, develops our people, and fosters a collaborative team environment.
Total compensation package up to $132,000.00
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus
Home daily – Full time position
- Eligible for company sponsored annual bonus
- 401k with company match up to 7%
- Company funded pension plan up to 11%
- Total compensation package up to $1320,000.00
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement
- Health/Dental/Vision coverage available day 1!
- Full details at
- Full details at
Marathon Petroleum Company LP (MPC) has a position available for a professional light products transport driver in Indianapolis, IN. Our drivers are responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of petroleum products to regional terminals, refineries, and various other locations. Transport drivers independently follow specified policies, procedures and standards, under the general supervision of local fleet management.
- Perform pre-trip inspection on equipment in alignment with MPC policy and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations. Check tank truck/trailer or tractor/trailer for general operating requirements and make sure that all required equipment is available and in good operating condition. Note inspection and deficiencies on the pre-trip inspection form.
- Drive a tank truck/trailer or tractor/trailer to transport product in a safe, efficient, and professional manner. Obey all applicable federal, state and local laws. Follow MPC and site specific standard operating procedures for the loading and offloading process.
- Perform post-trip inspection on equipment in alignment with MPC policy and DOT regulations. Complete all regulatory and customary paperwork. Ensure equipment is ready for the next shift.
- Communicate all incidents, including safety and environmental concerns, according to company procedures.
- Report all equipment issues in a timely manner.
- Follow, maintain and adhere to all safety rules and operating procedures, including all DOT regulations.
- Current Class A Commercial Driver’s License with the following endorsements:
- Hazardous Materials (Required)
- Tank Vehicle (Required)
- License – Restrictions
- Operate manual and/or automatic transmission
- Must be able to drive interstate.
- Must maintain a satisfactory driving record and provide consent to company for review of driving record(s).
- Must register with FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse and provide consent to company for review of clearinghouse records.
- Must pass required drug and alcohol screening(s).
- Must complete DOT physical and maintain current medical card.
- Must pass three-year DOT safety background check and seven-year criminal background check.
- Must pass pre-trip exam and road test to demonstrate proficiency operating required equipment.
- Must be able to work up to a 12-hour AM/PM shift.
- Must be able to work hours beyond schedule.
- One year of commercial driving experience preferred. Crude oil/fuel hauling experience is strongly preferred, but all relevant experience will be considered.
Physical Requirements Include:
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to work on elevated spaces: 30+ feet on graded elevation.
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push, and/or pull 50-65 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to grip a steering wheel for extended periods of time.
As an energy industry leader, our career opportunities fuel personal and professional growth.
Job Requisition ID:
1304 Olin Ave
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant,
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at
. Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation. To view benefit information for Marathon Petroleum Corporation please visit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
37 thoughts on “Trailer Driving Jobs In Poland 2023 – Pallex Truck Driver Requirements In Poland”
Sir aim truck trailer driver almost 18years experience interested applay willing assngt to any area countries
L am driver working in Dubai 20 years experience in Dubai all vehicle lessons in Dubai lessons no 3/4/5 driving licence international email@example.com
Am a man aged 47 with more than fifteen years of experience on truck trailer driver looking for a visa sponsored job please assist.
Interested applay willing assngt any area countries
I’m Eduardo Deang applying for truck driver w/passport w/Qatar lisence
I need a truck driving job
Hello, I’m Heru Setiawan from Indonesia, I want to join as a truck driver, is that possible?
How to apply truck driver job
Good day mam/sir
I’m interested trailer truck driver
I’m passport holder
How to apply trailer driver
I am interested to apply a trailer driver
More than five years experience of driving heavy duty vehicles in in the southern Africa
How to apply sir as a truck driver
Hi, I’m Heavy aEquipment Operator and Driver and I’m interest to apply? May I know how to apply? Thank you.
Goodday sir mam.
I am interested to apply for a heavy truck driver.. Im a FIRE TRUCK Driver in King khalid internatoinal airport.. Riyadh saudi
I’m interested ALMOST seven years trailer transport driver position in Saudi Arabia GCC crosscountry I’m accep to assign in any places in Poland.
How to apply sir this job
Hi, I’m interested to apply for the
position of Truck Driver. Please let me know how to apply?
Sir I am a truck driver for 22yrs,I am interested to apply as a truck driver for my family livelihood..here In Philippines.
Hi how can I apply for this job I’m a truck driver 6 years experience, from Zimbabwe
My name is gurdeep Singh from India i am Indian truck driver 21 yr exp in indian roads
I am interested to apply a trailer driver
Hi sir iam in Qatar Harvey track divars
im sherwin siton 39 yrs old from davao city, i have experience to drive like heavy truck, i am trailer truck driver with in 15 yrs,, im very interested to belong your company,, hope you can catch me thanks a lot.
im very interested to apply your company plsss contact me in my no. +639914346184 or in my wattsup thanks a lot
I’m really interested please help me i have a experience driving trucks here in South Africa I’m from Zimbabwe i do long distance and cross border +27610772353
5 years experience, with NC-lll. certificate. license 1,2,3,8
i have 5 years experience trailer driver in the philippines, with NC-lll, certificate..
I’m really interested trellir truck driver in the Philippines..
how to apply for Trailer Truck Driver,,im passport holder,,im here in the Philippines,thank you.
Hope you are always healthy. I am interested in the position Driver trailer, I am a foreign worker, based on my career and skills, I believe that I am suitable for the position.
I hope you are willing to give me the opportunity to interview for the position where I would like to convey further information and my qualifications, willing to join and share to develop the company and career together. I’m waiting for good news from you.
My name is salifu mohammed from west africa ghana but I’m in doha catar nown ,lam a track driver how can i apply to your reputable company
Hi I need any driving related job. I have UAE license. 8 years driving experience
Intested to helper to truck driver
Sar i profesonal Driver expreans 11 year ireqest sar