New Zealand Bus Driver Jobs 2023 | Latest Bus Driver Careers in New Zealand
New Zealand Bus Driver Jobs 2023 – A job as a bus driver in New Zealand is a great job for anyone who loves to be in the open air and enjoys driving. Bus drivers in New Zealand need to be responsible, hardworking, and fully trained in order to keep up with the high demand for bus drivers in the country. New Zealand has a relatively large population, with around 4.5 million people living in the country. Because of this high population, there is also a high demand for transportation.
In fact, many people in New Zealand rely on bus drivers to get the get to the place they need to go. The number one bus service in New Zealand is called NZ Bus, and it is currently the major bus operator in the country. Because of this, becoming a bus driver in New Zealand is a great way to get a stable job while still working outside.
Also Visit: Truck Driver Jobs in Canada 2023
Are you looking for a bus driver job in New Zealand? We have the latest bus driver careers and vacancies. Apply now! New Zealand Bus Driver Jobs 2023 – Apply for the latest bus driver jobs in New Zealand with a leading bus company.
Also Visit: G4s Security Jobs
We are recruiting for experienced and qualified bus drivers to work on a full-time or part-time basis. If you have a clean driving record and a passion for driving, we want to hear from you.
Details of New Zealand Bus Driver Jobs in 2023
Become a bus driver! Support your community in providing efficient and safe transportation for Tauranga.
NZ Bus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We have a diverse workforce from all ages, stages, and walks of life. We welcome applications from anyone who is interested in driving a big vehicle & caring for passengers, no matter your experience or background. Come be part of the team!
About the job:
- Permanent Full Time, with a guaranteed minimum of 40 hours a week.
- We offer $28 per hour.
- You’ll be able to work any 5 out of 7 days on a variety of shifts (this includes weekends, early and late shifts and broken/split shifts). Your roster is provided 3 weeks in advance.
- We’re a thriving urban public transport company; We employ over 1400 staff across three regions. We provide services for Bay of Plenty Regional Council, driving the Bay Hopper buses. We have 3 depots in Tauranga in Greerton, Maleme St & Papamoa.
What you’ll need:
- Hold a current NZ full driver’s licence (Class 1) that you’ve held for at least two years- or have overseas full licence experience (an NZTA exemption may be required)
- Hold current entitlement to work in New Zealand
- Meet our pre-employment benchmarks in traffic, criminal and medical fitness to work
- Receive fully paid training + we’ll pay for your licence.
- Obtain your Class 2 Full licence in our in-house training school.
- Support to obtain your Passenger Endorsement.
- We’ll teach you how to drive a bus, show you the bus routes and all other bus operator procedures- you’ll be an expert driver in no time!
There’s plenty of perks working for NZ Bus- including discounted health insurance, free flu shots, access to an employee assistance programme, fully provided uniform, and more! We’ve got great facilities to enjoy during your breaks- we’ve got pool tables, computers with internet access & plenty of tea and coffee.
Please note that due to training investment, a bonded employment period will apply.
If you’re interested, then apply now! Need help or want to apply over the phone?
Please do not hesitate to get in touch by calling our friendly recruitment team on 0800 287 374.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.