Latest Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 MoD Jobs Apply Online
Latest Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 MoD Jobs Applications are announced for Ministry of Defense MOD Jobs 2022 from all citizens of Pakistan. The Ministry of Defense of Pakistan has announced the government jobs of the Ministry of Defense of the Federal Government, these jobs are for you. Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022 August Advertisement is given below for all the details about the vacancies and job openings so that you can get these new updated jobs. For you these posts are announced for BPS scale Bs-01 to Bs-17. also apply for Ministry Of Defence -Ministry Of Defence Advertisement Latest
List of MOD Vacancies:
- Sub Engineers – I
- Sub Engineers – II
- Assistant Directors
- Security Assistant Sub-Inspectors
- Sub Inspectors
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor
- Charge nurses
- Lower Division Clerk
- Sanitary workers
- Site Supervisors
- Special Staff
- Sub-Divisional Officers
- Lady Receptionist
- Security Supervisors
- Mace Waiters
- Technical Monitoring Staff
- Traffic Analyst
- Upper Division Clerk
- Technical experts
- Security Sub-Inspectors
- Operators exclusive
MoD Jobs 2022 Online Apply Information:
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria to apply for Ministry of Defense New Jobs 2022 MOD Job Latest Online Application:
- The candidate must be educationally qualified and must be within the age limits mentioned in the advertisement effective before the closing date for receipt of applications on or before 5 September 2022 (Monday).
- The maximum age limit will be relaxed to the extent mentioned below, however, where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation in applying for more than one category, he will be allowed to apply in one category only. Age to be allowed leave:-
- Up to 3 years for these posts in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, AJK and Northern Areas (Gilgit-Baltistan).
- Up to 3 years in case of candidates for BS-15 and below posts with Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan.
- Up to 10 years (up to age 55) in case of Government servants who have completed 2 years of continuous Government service at the end of receipt of applications.
- In case of released or retired officers/personnel of Pakistan Armed Forces, 15 years or the number of years actually served in Pakistan Armed Forces, whichever is less.
- For widows and unaccompanied orphans up to 5 years son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died in service.
- For persons with disabilities upto 10 years for appointment in BS-15 and below posts.
- Reserved quota for women, minorities and disabled persons will be considered as per government guidelines. Persons with disabilities can apply for all posts, however, they are encouraged to apply for posts in Head No. 2, 5, 8, 12, 17, 18 and 21.
- Negative marking in the examinations will be applied @ 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in screening test.
- None of the TA/DA candidates will be admissible to appear in the tests/interviews.
Application Timeline of Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 MoD Jobs Apply Online:
Last date to apply online for Ministry of Defense Government Jobs 2022 is 5th September 2022.
How to Apply Online for Latest Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 MoD Jobs?
- Online Application Forms and Online Application Fee Deposit Slips are available on the website: www.recruitments.com.pk. Submission of hard copy of application form is not required.
- The application fee payable by the candidates is Rs. 1400/- for posts in BS-17 and Rs. 850/- for posts in BS-7 to BS-16 and Rs. 500 for BS-1 to BS-6 posts. The fee can be paid through 1 bill receipt from all participating Banks/ATMs/Internet Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/UPaisa/TCS Express counters using the 20 digit receipt number generated on your fee only Piece of 1 Another invoice payment is expected. The deposited fee is non-refundable/non-transferable therefore candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post. The deposit slips will be generated by 1400 hours of the last date of application through the website. To avoid inconvenience/rush, candidates are advised to submit the application fee as early as possible.
- By paying single fee, a candidate can apply for two posts of each group of posts in Sr# 2,8,19 or Sr# 6,7,16 or Sr# 11,13,14 or Sr# 12,17, 18, 21 subject to qualification. For applying for other posts, additional fee will be paid etc. Candidates with disabilities are eligible for fee waiver on production of disability certificates from the concerned government departments.
- Examination/result notification slips should not be sent through postal/courier services. Candidates are advised to visit the website (www.recruitments.com.pk) alternately/daily and keep their mobile number operational, for examination/result notification to get these new ministry of defence jobs.
- Providing correct personal details, sending documents (when required) and following deadlines are solely the responsibility of the candidates. All these aspects are part of the eligibility criteria and affect the seriousness and competence of the candidates.
- For any query and for these new ministry of defence jobs contact Ministry of Defense phone number 051-8905000.