Table of ContentsToggle Table of Content
Profession OPPORTUNITY FOR THE POST OF “JR. ENGINEERS/SDOS” IN MEPCO
What is MEPCO?
MEPCO is one of the greatest Distribution Companies of Electricity in the Public Sector serving in excess of 7 million customers having 15000+ workers with yearly income more than Rs. 200 Billion and comprising of functional region covering 13 regions of Punjab. The Charter of MEPCO is to give solid and safe electric power supply to its customers in its ward.
The organizations of dynamic and first class capable candidate from wherever Pakistan for the post of “Jr. Engineers/SDOS” on single amount pay/pay comparable to BPS-17 (Non-Pensionable Post) for 01 x year’ contract premise extendable on palatable execution are expected on the accompanying Conditions and Conditions:
Age 21 years and Maximum 28 years + 5 years general age unwinding according to Govt – of Pakistan Policy
|Posts / Quota|
|Open Merit = 04|
|Punjab = 22|
|Punjab (Women) = 03|
|Punjab Minority = 01|
|Sindh (Rural) = 05|
|Sindh (Rural) Women = 01|
|Sindh (Urban) =03|
|Sindh (Urban) Women – 01|
|KPK = 05|
|KPK (Women) = 01|
|Baluchistan = 03|
|Ex-FATA = 01|
|Gilgit Baltistan 01|
|AJK = 01|
Qualification required E (Electrical/Electronic)/B.Sc. (Electrical/Electronic)/BS (Electrical/Electronic) Engineering Degree in first Division with no less than 60% imprints from any HEC perceived University and Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). Note: – Computer education is obligatory for acceptance.
I. Sindh (Rural) Women = 01 Sindh (Urban) =03 Sindh (Urban) Women – 01 vi. any HEC perceived University and Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). Note:
Applicants are encouraged to peruse the accompanying directions cautiously prior to filling the significant recommended application structure accessible on IUB Testing Services work gateway for MEPCO
Directions and GENERAL CONDITIONS 1) General age unwinding has as of now been remembered for as far as possible referenced in above. No further age unwinding is permitted in the recommended age limit with the exception of up-and-comers having a place with planned stations, Buddhists, FATA/GB and AJK are permitted 3 x years’ and mature will be counted from the end date fix for receipt of utilizations.
2) Government Servants/WAPDA/DISCOS/GENCOS representatives who have finished 02 years nonstop Government/WAPDA/DISCOS/GENCOS administration on the end date alongwith confirmed duplicates of all referenced reports with one ongoing photo through enlisted mail, Pakistan post/dispatch administration on the location: Director of IT Office Abbasia Campus, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur. prior to shutting date of use. will be permitted 10 years’ age unwinding.
3) All quantities (where material) will be seen according to Government of Pakistan strategy.
4) Candidates who don’t have PEC Registration on shutting date are not qualified to apply.
5) Only qualified applicants will be permitted to show up in Written Test and shortlisted competitors falling inside merit according to Policy of the Company, will be called for Interview.
6) Candidates will be selected/named on singular amount pay bundle at first for a time of one (01) year extendable on acceptable execution and their administrations won’t be regularized in future at any stage.
7) Recruitment will be helped out through testing administrations of The Islamia University Bahawalpur (IUB) for straightforwardness and fair play.
8) Computer information (counting MS Office, Windows, Internet and E-mail and so on) is required.
9) Serving up-and-comers who are in Government Service, are encouraged to give departmental No Objection Certificate (NOC) obviously referencing the date of arrangement and nature of business for example Ordinary, Contract and so on at the hour of interview.
10) Candidates, whenever chose, will be expected to perform obligations inside the ward of MEPCO.
11) No TA/DA will be allowable to possibility for Test or Interview.
12) Candidates anticipating their outcome are not qualified to apply.
13) Incomplete applications or applications containing mistaken data or got on work gateway after due date will not be engaged.
14) Original archives alongside one bunch of verified copies/photo should be introduced by the applicant at the hour of interview/joining of administration.
15) Candidates might contact IUB Testing Services for any question/enquiry with respect to composed test, Roll No. slips, test focuses, results and so forth
16) Concealment or deception of realities at any stage will prompt exclusion of an applicant from the current enrollment and from a wide range of tests/tests to be led by the MEPCO for enlistments in future.
17) Last date for apply on entryway for the post of “Jr. Engineers/SDOS” is 28.02.2022.
18) MEPCO maintains whatever authority is needed to increment/decline the quantity of presents and furthermore on drop the entire enlistment process at any stage without allotting any explanation.
19) Mobile telephone and mini-computer won’t be permitted in test community premises.
20) Dismissed/screened out representative of any association or having criminal record is nat qualified for work in MEPCO. The competitor is expected to present a statement on non-legal stamp paper of Rs. 100/ – to above degree at the hour of interview.
Step by step instructions to APPLY
1) Applicants should apply online straightforwardly on the IUB (Mepco) and transfer the filtered duplicates of scholastic endorsements/degrees, CNIC, Domicile, PEC enlistment authentication and paid challan charges and so forth on the entrance and furthermore submit printed copy of online application.
2) Neither by hand applications will be gotten at MEPCO H/Q nor at The Islamia University Bahawalpur (IUB).
3) Test charge Rs, 250/ – will be paid for the IUB through HBL Online Banking or HBL Mobile App, Konnect Mobile App or through accessible on entry
4) Roll Number Slip will be transferred on its site somewhere around multi week before the test date and competitors will be educated by IUB.
5) Roll No. Slip containing the data in regards to test focus, date and timings will be sent straightforwardly to competitors by The Islamia University Bahawalpur (IUB) somewhere around one (01) week before the test on the given postal location and portable number given by the applicants.
6) The applicants are encouraged to contact IUB Testing Services on Ph. 062-9255879 OR email at email@example.com for any inquiry/data connected with Written Test and last rundown of applicants, Roll number slips, Test focuses, Results and so on
7) Please continue to visit IUB site consistently for test timetable, updates and results and so on any Konnect Agent. The up-and-comer will make installment through remarkable automated challan No. to pay test expense
MEPCO Direct record move won’t be engaged. Chief GENERAL (HR and ADMN) MEPCO H/Q, Khanewal Road, Multan Ph. 061-9220380